Thees is the soometheeng zat Zi seed on mandy,rukmini and sohini’s blogs. I have time. I shall ze do it.
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Went to College.
Braved the SBSTC alone.
Did “Stuff” (hush)
2. Did you keep your new years resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn’t make any. And I shall continue my tradition of not making any.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What places did you visit?
Does Calcutta count?
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
Ah, I have a list, a little list…
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Any date after 9th July. When I stepped into a department full of loony buns… 😛
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting into JUDE. (How did I manage that?)
9. What was your biggest failure?
I do not remember any thing that might count as a failure.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
The JUDE form. 😛
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Certainly not mine. 😛
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and/or depressed?
Why would someone’s behavior depress me? :O
14. Where did most of your money go?
Coffee, Coffee and more Coffee. (Food can wait, Coffee can’t)
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
I don’t know.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
18. Thinner or fatter?
Thinner. (if that’s possible)
19. What do you wish you’d done more of?
20. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Nothing. I wanted to do everything I did.
21. How will you be spending Christmas?
At home on the internet I suppose.
22. Did you fall in love in 2007?
There are some things man was not meant to know…
23. How many one night stands?
Eh? What be those?
24. What was your favourite TV programme?
Fate/Stay Night, VH1 Rock Rules and of course Premiership matches.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I do not hate anyone. Irritated by people maybe. Hate never.
26. What was the best book you read?
American Psycho, Biographia Literaria…
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Cake, Leonard Cohen and Asher Lane.
28. What did you want and get?
A portable media player.
29. What did you want and not get?
I haven’t tried to get what I want. Since I haven’t tried I haven’t failed yet.
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
300. This is Spartaaaaa!!!!
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Went to Uni. Bunch of crazy freaks celebrated my birthday. Thanks guys. 🙂 18 years old. I’m an adult. Oh No. How did this happen?
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Gak. You expect me to answer?
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
You wouldn’t even notice me.
34. What kept you sane?
Excuse me? Sane? I don’t want to be sane.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I have better ways to waste my time. Like sucking on my Lightsaber.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The stupid CPM blackmailing the centre.
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Ah, a bunch of totally random freaks. You know who you are. 😉
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
If one door closes, another door opens….
and Mess food is always crappy.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
“Riders on the storm/ Into this house were born/ Into this world were thrown…”
People who wantz to doo zees are ze mozt bhelcom. Pliss to let me knose. I is liking to reed.