Have been tagged by The Soliloquist and threatened with physical violence…
Ten things you wish you could say to people right now (don’t take names):
- Could you tell me when you’ll be ready?
- You hate too many people.
- I know.
- Here comes the sun, it’s for everyone.
- Lay off for a bit.
- Leave the dog alone.
- Fuck off.
- I have torn shoes. Big Fucking Deal.
- You ain’t seen nothing yet.
Nine things about yourself:
- I can eat quite a bit.
- I do not return missed calls.
- I seem to always have a blocked nose.
- I think the Bible is funny.
- I wash my clothes myself.
- I do not exist.
- I am a figment of your imagination.
- I did not write this post.
- I refuse to speak without my lawyer.
Eight ways to win your heart:
Heart? What heart?
Seven things that cross your mind a lot:
- Why am I doing this?
- Why am I not doing this?
- Why can’t I do this?
- Why am I not surprised?
- Why do not-so-good things always happen to me?
- Hey, Look at the cool lizard.
- Wow, the ceiling is white.
Six things you wish you never did:
You expect me to tell you???
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.
I refuse to tell you
Three things you want to do before you die:
- Mindfuck the Indian bureaucracy.
- Go about distributing fake notes.
- Rob a casino.
Two smileys that describe you:
I need new shoes. 😦
If you want to do this, go ahead.