Random Thoughts

Something to think about.

Feel free to add any thoughts or quotes that you find, or that come to your mind.

Advertisements

28 Responses to “Random Thoughts”

  1. neelakantankk Says:

    I may disagree with what you say, But I will defend to the death, your right to say it.

  2. neelakantankk Says:

    War does not decide who’s right, War decides who’s left

    —Bertrand Russel

  3. parvathy Says:

    Remember today is the tomorrow u worried abt yesterday

    ~ Dale Carnegie

  4. parvathy Says:

    couldn’t resist this ganda ::::

    ” never love a tennis player : to them, love means nothing”

  5. parvathy Says:

    Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new


    ~Albert Einstein

  6. neelakantankk Says:

    My Phone has 1GB RAM and 400MB is already filled.

    ~~~A family friend

  7. parvathy Says:

    There are only 10 types of people int he world — those who understand binary numbers and those don’t

  8. parvathy Says:

    Of all the things i lost , i miss my mind the most

    ~ someone’s gtalk nick

  9. neelakantankk Says:

    To err is Human, To forgive Divine

    ~Alexander Pope

    A slightly modified version of the above.

    To err is Human, But to really screw things up….
    You need a computer.

  10. parvathy Says:

    we must believe in luck — how else can we explain the success of the people we do not like ??

    ~ Jean Cocturan

  11. neelakantankk Says:

    Make something idiot-proof
    and they invent a better idiot.

  12. neelakantankk Says:

    640KB ought to be enough for anyone

    ~~Attributed to Bill Gates

    Note::Probably an urban legend.

  13. parvathy Says:

    regret for the things we did can be tempered by time ; it’s regret for the things we didn’t do that is inconsolable

    ~ matt’s msn nick

  14. neelakantankk Says:

    1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d

    ~~T-Shirt.

    Source:: Digg.com 10 best geek quotes

    The Link

  15. parvathy Says:

    If confusion is the first step to success, i must be a genius

  16. neelakantankk Says:

    A democracy is just like a mob rule… where 51% of the people take away the rights of the rest 49%

    Source:::Preshit

  17. parvathy Says:

    good one on the pj’s–tt parrot one::

    Real Eyes Realise Real Lies

    ~ Harsh’s msn nick

  18. parvathy Says:

    life is like a hot bath— it feels good while u r in it , but the longer you stay the more wrinkled u get !!

    “ Garfield (may 1982)

  19. neelakantankk Says:

    You know you have been raytracing too long when …
    … You wonder which raytracer God used.

    ~~~David Kraics

  20. neelakantankk Says:

    You know you have been raytracing too long when …
    … You find yourself wishing you’d paid attention in math class to all those formulae you thought you’d never have any use for in real life.

    ~~~ Jeff Lee

  21. parvathy Says:

    Most of us can forgive and forget : we just don’t want the other person to forget that we forgave

    ` Anon

  22. neelakantankk Says:

    Reality is an illusion caused by lack of alcohol.

  23. parvathy Says:

    A woman’s most powerful weapon is her tongue and she never lets it get rusty

    ~ Chinese Proverb

  24. neelakantankk Says:

    Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

    ~~Mark Twain

  25. Maitreya Dutta Says:

    Success is the ability to move from one failure to another with enthusiasm.

    ~~ David Blane

  26. Maitreya Dutta Says:

    The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in seeing with new eyes,

    ~ Marcel Proust

  27. David Kraics Says:

    You know you’ve made it when people you have never met start quoting you.

    🙂

  28. abhijan Says:

    ‘I am an unsuccessful attempt of a day of successful safe sex.’

    – Me the Great


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: